Pu-ha ----!!


I do this many times a day after drinking good drinks. It starts with coffee every morning.



R asked me if this action is from Japanese culture.
Yes, it is.
We express a good feeling and satisfaction from drinks this way.
I wanted to show R that this is a common expression among Japanese as it is used in a commercial of drinks especially in which of beer in Japan - I thought, but apparently not anymore with beer.

I looked for a good convincing commercial of beer, but could not find it!
But found this interesting one instead.

Sapporo Beer. It's beautiful.
They are brewing beer.



Anyway, my tweety friend told me that I can find a commercial that satisfies my need, which is the first one shown above.

R kind of looks forward to hearing my "Pu-ha ---!!" every morning when he brings a cup of coffee to me.
My morning does not begin without his coffee and my Pu-ha --!