Making Drapes



I started to make drapes for the window-door which is located near by the rabbit cage. I take care of 7 rabbits now. My husband put together 2 big cages for his rabbits long time ago. One is in the basement, and one (4 stories) is in the family room. When he had only 2 rabbits, they used to use the basement cage as a bed room, and the family room one is used as play-land in daytime. The family room one is near by the window-door in order to get them sunshine, but it makes them to be cold in night time, even we cover the cage with blankets.

My husband and I went to Wal-mart to buy thick drapes, but they are so expensive and we didn't see any enough thick one as we expected. Therefore, I thought I could make "quilt drapes". I completed one of them, and maybe I need to modified it a little, then I will make other one. I hope this drapes keep my rabbits warm.

Comments