Half way Quilts.

Polka Dot Quilt -- half way

Simple Polka Dot quilt!
It's ready to quilt, already pinned with batting and backing. I am still thinking what kind of quilting line I should choose.
The Polka dot fabric came from Japan. This was sold as one set of 6 fat quarters coordinated by the store. I have just added white lattices and frames and didn't think about the design very much though, I like this simple quilt (not a quilt yet though...) with modern design fabric backing!

withBack

Here is the picture of the backing.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Since I have made one quilt for my friend -- I don't post it yet because I am afraid of she could see it here. I will post it after she receives it. -- I enjoy the pattern of Windmill! Although I was kind of avoiding to sew diagonal until now, the method I see everywhere worked very well! Once I could figure it out that "it work!", I made this quilt top after her quilt.

Japanese windmill quilt top

detail

corner

The fabric for frame is designed by Tracy Porter. I think she is exclusive for Jo-Ann fabric store, and I love her fabrics! So many times, it is designed by her when I picked up the fabric that I though it's pretty. I bought this fabric to make a rabbit quilt in Japanese style, and it is common for me to change a project plan, often.

Comments