100 posts!

Finally, 100 posts to this blog! I have been working so slow..., haven't I....

Spending my time very busy everyday, so many things to do that I want! I have been producing many items for sale, and sometimes not for sale. Anyway, it's fun. The problem is how I can do with them after they are not sold after a long time. I just want to give them away to my friends if they hope, but it is rude to give leftover to my friends, isn't it? I anyway want to make something, don't have to keep them.

I cannot list all of them here, so please take a look at my Flickr site, if you would be interested in! :)
EmiShimosato02

The greatest joy I had lately was what I have done 3 quilts for my friends who have lost one of their family.
I am very sorry for their loss from bottom of my heart, but I appreciate them for giving me this great opportunity. And appreciate their friendship, always.

One of my friend gave me one idea of choosing my tree pattern for the quilts. She said "The tree can represent a life of human." It is very true, isn't it.
It was exciting experience to make 3 quilts at the same time, I enjoyed, really enjoyed to see the colors in the same design and different quilting lines! This is unusual experience.

So, what I have done to describe one life is these :)




Blue : Tree and Wind




Green : Tree and Joy




White : Tree and Angel





I tried to describe angel wings in the quilting line, and this is my new line.

My friend who received the quilt told me that they had a little argument about which is the front or the back, since the tree side is so plain. My husband told me the same as he thinks "The busy side is always front". The tree side is the front... sorry....


OK.
Here is my 3 years old boy, BOO. He was named after the ghost that looks like white balloon, since he looks like it.




This story might be so crazy though..., I am thinking to have a new female bunny for his girlfriend.
Yes, the new bunny will be the 8th. I was thinking for a long time as "NO MORE RABBITS in my life after them!!! I want to go honeymoon at least before my husband die!!!"..., but....., Look at them! :)




Sou (dark gray : male : 3 years old) and Simone (light gray : female : 10 years old).
Sou is very nice husband for Simone! Always licking her, trying to take care of her, wants to be with her. (Maybe Simone doesn't care about him, but it is amazing to see that she didn't attack him as she is very aggressive, fights with anyone except for him! So, she is accepting him.)

This is happiness for them, isn't it?!
Except BOO, rest of my 6 rabbits have a partner each other. I want BOO to know this happiness with his girlfriend which he doesn't know yet.

Actually, I have met one small bunny at the rabbit rescue association. 4 of my rabbits came from there.
The bunny is still 6 weeks old, need to stay with the mother yet. And, we cannot know yet which gender the bunny is. I have anyway fell in love with her/him. I haven't had this feeling for 19 years. It was with my cat 19 years ago. She gave me a great joy for many years, and she is still fine with my mother in Japan. She is my first cat, and the best ever. I miss her very much...

Anyway.
I want to believe this fortune. The bunny may bring me such a wonderful life like my cat did.
If the baby is a boy, I .... have to.... give him up, since I don't have a new room for him. If it is a female, and can get along with BOO, Oh my God! Thank you God!!! (>_<). There are still a few weeks until I can know the gender. I cannot wait! (>_<)

Comments

  1. Congrats on 100 posts! I love your quilts they came out beautiful. All different in some way too. Your bunnies are precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, bettyninja!
    My bunnies are my treasure, even they hate to play with me and hate to be kissed :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:29 PM

    What lovely quilts, and such a beautiful way to commemorate a life.

    The bunnies are so cute. I will keep my fingers crossed that the baby turns out to be female.

    Congratulations on reaching a posting milestone! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz!
    Glad to hear from you! I was actually wondering how you are doing! I hope I could know where you are... Do you have your blog??

    Thank you for praying about the bunny! She/He was so adorable, as just staying on my chest comfortably (looked that way) when I was holding. My rabbit, Boo has mild personality. I haven't seen him fighting with anybody even male, just get into attack mood when he was attacked persistently. I think he can get along with the bunny if it is a female!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment