Perfect Bread!

How exciting!
I have been finally able to bake the bread, not "something like a bread", thanks to Cyndi! I was lucky enough to have a comment from her, which offered me "a no-fail recipe" without eggs, milk, and butter!

Here is the result I had. It's perfect!!





The dough was enough swelling during the time for "rising", my expectancy was swelling too! But I was still worrying about it may shrink since I had that experience before. When I found it went well, I called my husband, his first voice was "WOW, nice texture!!", and he finished most of the bread in a day -- hope he doesn't get fatter --. Now we can add some vegetables or fruits to the ingredients, enjoy some variations!
Thank you very much, Cyndi for stopping me to give up baking bread!! Woooo, I am glad! :D :D :D


We are going to have the storm with the hurricane Hanna tomorrow. Hope it will change the scale smaller and streak across the land to the ocean. I may better to prepare for in the case of power fail.

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:49 AM

    Bread looks great! Well done, Kyoko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:49 AM

    It looks good! Although I do love the photo of the hard bread being used as a bird feeder.

    I hope your power didn't go out in the storm. We had lots of rain, but no real problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cyndi,
    I am baking pizza now with the recipe! Thank you so much for expanding my world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz!
    I was thinking about you! I think you are missing your children during they are at the school.

    Some of my friends said, "The birds are very lucky!", ha ha, I guess so.

    I am glad to hear that you didn't have problems caused by the storm! I was worrying how you are doing watching the storm news. I didn't have any problems either, but my friend's daughters basement was flooded (>_<).

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you didnt have any problems with the storm. the bread looks tasty. i will have to pop over to find the recipe, i love making bread

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan,
    The bread machine really works! I prefer to make a pizza though :-p
    I can share the recipe, if you need :) I am so grateful to have the one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks sweetie, but i emailed cyndi for it!! as she sent it to me. thanks for the offer! smooches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan,
    ha ha, sorry for my late reply. I could share the recipe, if I write you back earlier. Cindi is very nice lady, isn't it :)
    Did you try the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha! no i havent had a chance to do any baking for awhile. i hope to bake it soon as it is turning cold here. i am still adjusting to being a working person, and getting my daughters school work done on time!!she has lots of classes this year. ack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan,
    Sounds like you are very busy mom!
    Hope you get the chance to bake it soon! Take good care of yourself, don't catch a cold! The weather is getting colder and colder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment