Friends.

Thank you very much for being my friend,
Thank you very much for being there,
Thank you very much for making me happy by just thinking of you,
Thank you very much for giving me excitements when I can see you,
Thank you very much for letting me learn,
Thank you very much for worrying about me,
Thank you very much for letting me know I am not alone,
Thank you very much for your heart for me.

I am returning to my normal life with your hearts.
I think I can be stronger.

You all are the best, I am happy because you are there.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Comments

  1. I think this piece of writing is the best, why nobody leaves comments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tea!
    I have had a very hard time recently. I really didn't want to bother my friends because of my problem, but they all helped me a lot. I appreciate their heart, their time for me.

    Oh, please let me know your new address!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment