Wristlet



I have made some wristlets lately.

Every time what I think when I am making wristlets for sale is "I want a wristlet, too...".
I have talked with my friend who also sells her works on Etsy, about why we don't often make something for ourselves but for sale. I usually think first for sale when I make something, and think "if this wasn't sold, then I can use it." In the same way, the quilts I use for myself is the one that cannot be for sale.

Many people said to me that I would make many things for my baby when I ever got pregnant. But my answer was "no, I wouldn't. It is time consuming, faster to buy." but I know to make is less expensive than buying..., so I may end up making.

Every time I go for grocery shopping, I just grab my wallet and car key to go in the store, leave other things in my car. It is inconvenient to carry them in one hand, and think about to have a wristlet. Maybe, I will make one for me, really special one! :D

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:57 PM

    Yes, I am glad for the cooler weather! The mosquitos were awful the last couple of weeks. I like fall, too.

    You should definitely make yourself a wristlet. Think of it as advertising--if someone asks you where you got it, you can tell them about your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,

    I didn't think about making a wristlet for advertising! Thank you for that idea!
    My friend sometimes offers me to quilt for her (she makes the top patchworked part), and she always show it off to people. I was asked for quilting by other lady who saw the quilt. I appreciate her for the consideration, I now know that she was actually advertising it for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment