Customers.

Sometimes my customers also make me feel better when I am depressed.
Most of people just pass by for one time purchase, but some people drop me a line, we start to make conversations. Some people remember me, check my blog, check my flickr page, and drop me a line again. I appreciate them for their time for me, I am very happy to know that they remember me. I really love my tiny business thanks to them.

I received one message from lucyellen06 last night, who I met on the flickr site and also she is my customer. She purchased one tote bag from me, I think it was ... almost a year ago? I remember it was in December, so should be the last Dec. I usually enclose something small free gift in the package for my customers, and it was a paper crane for her that time. Lately the free gift is a card since I started to run my stationery shop, or I try to find something they might like if I know what they like.

She did let me know that she enjoy the crane and gave me the URL of the photo.

I felt like my heart become firm and something hot in my stomach when I read her message and saw the photo. Yes, lucyellen06, you made me happy very much and I love to know you thought of me.

Thank you so much :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:19 AM

    Kyoko ~
    Such a nice post. It's funny, I don't consider myself a one time customer, instead in receiving and using your bag (work of art) I consider you a friend ! And it's like you are traveling right with me as the bag goes along. We've seen New York City and Houston and places in between. :0) And when we're not traveling, your little paper crane flutters next to my daily seat at my computer. Thanks for your blog and your flickr photos and your creations !
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:10 AM

    Hi Kyoko,

    I check your blog one or two times a week to see what nice things you have written. I too received a crane from you some time ago and it lives with two other cranes I received in Japan (left on the pillow of my bed each night). They sit in my lounge room and remind me of the lovely bags I have from you (which I use everyday) and the kindness you show in caring for all of your rabbits. I am a big animal lover and grew up with many rabbits, so I love it when people care for all animals, even disabled ones.

    :) Tracey C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucinda,
    Thank you so much for your comment !
    I am very honored to be called as your friend ! Thank you very much.
    I am sorry for my lack of description for "one time customer", I actually meant it is people who just pass by my shop. I love to see your photos of your creations and the beautiful view of the nature. Again I really appreciate you for considering me as your friend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey,
    Thank you so much for your comment! I am surprising in good way to know that you check my blog that often!! Thank you so much!! I now feel so bad that I don't post an article often, and often not writing about a new item...
    Thank you for keeping the crane as well, and thinking of me. Also I am so happy to know you are a big animal lover and you like rabbits. It actually doesn't matter to me if the animal to live with is rabbits or not, once they live with me they just become my family. I do my best to learn about them to make both of us happy, so it is very important to know about them. They make me happy, and let me learn. I believe you already know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment