Queen Ring Ring

My handicapped rabbit RingRing is the Queen in my home.
Here is the one of the story of her.




"What are you looking at me for?"



"Did I do something wrong?"



"You are bad. Why you have to look at me like that."



"... OK. I forgive you."


"Don't look at me. I have something to do."



"....... it's ok... it is usual for us..."


Once she got her wheelchair, she tries to take in charge of her world. Chasing after her brother Rusty, bites him, pluck his fur.... to show dominancy.
She has strong personality, probably that's why people couldn't put her down when she got injured.
I feel so sorry for Rusty, but it is her treasure.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:35 PM

    She has very pretty markings! How great she is able to get around in her wheelchair, even if she does pick on her brother.

    The quilt you showed in the last post is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 AM

    Maybe you can show us her little wheelchair? I think it's really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz!

    My new nephew has been born an hour ago! I am so excited!!

    Thank you for checking my blog time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cath,

    I haven't taken of pictures of the wheelchair. My husband is the maker, and it is disassembled by him to make it better last night. I will let you know when I am ready for the pictures through this website. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Kyoko, congratulations to you and your family! The baby is adorable. He really does have a lot of hair!

    What is his name?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz!
    Thank you! I have received some new pictures of him and 2 of older nephews from my sister-in-law after that :) They really make me happy just thinking of them!
    They are not sure about his name yet! I heard you have to decide a baby name in the hospital soon after he/she was born in this country, but we don't have to do it in Japan. We go to a city office to register about the baby, and tell his name there. I think it is within 2 weeks (or maybe longer) after the baby was born.
    I am looking forward to hearing from my brother or my sister-in-law about the baby more!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment