Bag from mairuru.

Custom bag from mairuru - SIESTA -!





Many adorable circle embroideries by her :D







I got this bag and have been enjoying it very much as take it with me anywhere (really)! It's super perfect to carry my knitting or crocheting project, the bag fit and stays on my lap very well when I kill waiting time at hospital, car repair place, etc.
I told her that I am going to use it for carrying my knitting or crocheting project, then she attached 2 big pockets inside to store knitting tools. How nice she is, isn't it.

Each of her items I see on her shop and her blog are soooooooooo adorable, I really feel myself what I want to make is those kind of things like her makes. I could not resist myself to order one tote for myself, wanted to feel her handwork closer.

I remember my small treasures in my childhood, they were really small mascot, or something pretty but didn't know what it was for, or a small pouch, etc. I used to take them with myself everywhere even to school, those of things just warmed my heart up.

Her works just remind me of my happy childhood. Her hands are really miracle.
She is getting popular and being well known! I truly understand it.

GO, GO, Mai!! :D :D :D

Comments

  1. Hi,
    Thank you very much for this post!
    I'm happy to see the picture of the bag with your project.
    I also adore your works a lot. Go, Go, Emi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Hi, Kyoko!

    That is a really cute bag, and the embroidery is lovely.

    I've just read your last post about the fair you attended. Your setup looked great, and the kids' activities sound like lots of fun. I'm glad you earned enough to pay for the shelf your husband made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mai!
    I heard from my friend that your Sakura-mochi was on the Front page again!! Your item is really often picked up! I believe you will be offered by a publisher to issue a book of your item! OOOOHHHHH, Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz!
    Long time no see~~~~~~! Thank you for thinking of me :D
    How have you been? Is everything OK with you? How is your children? How is your job?

    The craft show was great for my first time! I asked my friend who often participate in craft shows, she said it worth to attend a big craft show (like $100-$200 fee, a few days), you can earn even $3000 in a day! I don't have that many products to sell, but I would like to try that someday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:47 PM

    I'm fine, thanks! Lots of rain these past couple of days . . . until then I was weeding and planting flowers. Our yard isn't in good shape, and I would like it to look better.

    My kids are well--very noisy and active! A few weeks ago my son had his adenoids removed and a tube put in his ear because he's had a lot of infections. Unfortunately he is going to need more surgery on the ear, we hope it solves the problem eventually.

    I like those little mini quilts, they are such pretty soft colors.

    How are your rabbits?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz!
    Glad to know you are doing good! Yes, we have been having really strange weather this year. We didn't have much rain last year as we couldn't use car wash at gas station for a while, but rain, rain, rain this year. After rain, all of plants started to grow so fast at once!

    I am very sorry for your son. Wishing everything with him go very well, and quickly to not suffer him long time. Children is going to be in vacation mode soon, hope he will have a good vacation after the surgery.

    My bunnies are fine! We just do what we need to do... Unfortunately the oldest one will have a surgery this Wednesday to remove a tumor that is on her under front leg :( Having a big fight with my husband about it, since he decided it without listening to me. She is too old to take a surgery, anesthesia might kill her. Many of vets told us about it when my dearest one passed away 3 years ago. But the young vet says no problem, and set the date for her surgery. I am so upset....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment