A large package from Japan!

I received a big and heavy package from Japan the other day. It was from my friend from high school.

Many of Japanese foods, quilting books, Japanese craft books, and fabrics!!  I couldn't believe my eyes to see such a large package sent via express mail! She told me that she forgot to include some items in the last package and kept it for a long time, she didn't want foods to be spoiled by sending it via surface because we are now in summer. Also added "You don't have to worry about anything, that was what I wanted to do. It was for my convenience."

But I believe she used the fastest shipping method to cheer me up, since there is no food included in the box which get spoiled. They are powder or dried...

Thank you, Ryong. Always.

Comments

  1. What a big package, and great goods inside!
    Koshian!!!! Mekabu!! Tarako Spa!!!
    Great choice!
    I feel happy for you. You have quite good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarako Spa and カルボナーラ(スペルがわからない…)are those I cannot find here... Asian super market sells Natto, why not Tarako and カルボナーラ??

    I am always appreciating my friends for thinking of me so close to them! Thank you, too, Mai!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment