My pleasure...


is this :)

I enjoyed the taste, but my husband hated it :(

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:10 PM

    All the more beer for you, right? ;)

    My husband shares your taste; I'm more of a wine drinker myself.

    Is that your new sewing machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz!
    How is your summer?

    YES, that is what happen when he didn't like the beer! The same happen to him as well when I don't like :D
    I used to enjoy wine all the time when I was younger. It is too much alcohol for me nowadays. When I drink wine, it is mixed with soda. ha ha. No meaning to drink wine.

    Yes, this is my new baby! I have been treating it as a baby really...! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:26 PM

    I like babies that don't cry in the middle of the night! :) Does it work better than your old machine?

    My summer is fine, thanks, but I want the hot weather to leave! I'm sure you know what I mean. My son had surgery a couple of weeks ago for a cyst that was growing into the bones of his middle ear, but he's much better, so I'm relieved. That's all our exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my new machine works a lot better than old one...! It sews VERY fast!

    I am so sorry for your son...! You mentioned that before. I am now happy to know that he is much better. He still have a few weeks to enjoy summer by going back to school! Luckily, the labor day is Sep 7th, this year! :D Hope you and your family have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment