Fabric containers - mug cups -


I had wanted to make a coffee cup with fabrics for a long time, and here is my first one!
I thought I would make a pin cushion first, and easily gave up after some considering....
Mai - Mairuru - shared with me how to make a handle! Thank you!!

I think I would try a pin cushion... some...day...

To make a coffee cup is a lot of fun! It is very fun for me to see many fabric combination with the outside and inside.

And then, the goldfish one idea came up later.
I cut 6.5"x WOF (with of fabric) of one strip from a big piece of fabric - one for outer and one for lining. 2 pieces total -, it made 3 containers :D
I especially love the thin leather handles...! Cute, isn't it?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the goldfish containers!!!!
    They seems swimming in blue water. Just beautiful combination!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mai!
    Thanks for leaving a comment!
    I thought so too :D I picked up polka dot fabric first, and found this blue fabric next to the polka dot fabric! I appreciate this coincidence! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment