Angel.


It was a nice bright sunny day when you have gone.
I bet you were happy all through your life with your mom.
You were always waiting for your mom to come back from work whining.
You followed your mom everywhere she goes.







I will never forget the day I tried to take you out for walking
when your mom was at home.

You didn't want to leave home because of your mom,
just wanted to go home from anywhere I forced you to walk away from home.

Your home is now very quiet,
I feel lonely even when everyone is at home because of much less noise.

When I see you again someday in future,
I will again share sausage and chicken with you, maybe turkey too.

I know you love it.

If you have a chance to come to see your mom,
please also stop by here.

I will love it.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:04 AM

    What beautiful green photos. I'm so sorry for the loss of Angel.

    On a lighter note, I'm glad you had fun at the garage sale and found some good bargains. I enjoy going to them also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz!
    We are now going summer! Those green are telling us. I used to go for walk this small park with Angel, this is just located at the back of my home.

    I now LOVE garage sale! One of my Japanese friend who lives in Japan has told me that she has seen the same postal scale in Japan, which was sold at $68!! I thought this can be a big business, find something interesting at garage sale and sell them online to Japanese people :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment