Pattern - Japanese alphabet quilt -

Finally.
Finally.
Finally.

Japanese alphabet quilt pattern is here.


And a little kit to make a quilt top is available, too.

Had an idea to make this for a long time since I was asked by some people about a pattern. And it is very time consuming for me to make this quilt, I wondered it would be good idea to sell a pattern who is interested in making it by her/himself. If you can make it by yourself it would become a special treasure.

Took a while to find a free licensed Japanese font, since it is used for business purpose. Most of fonts are copyrighted, if you would like to use it as business purpose, you need to get a special permission from them. I finally found free font which can be used in any way, all prohibited thing is that it is not resalable.

I am appreciating my friends who always give me a right suggestion on whatever I do. I didn't know about this license matter, I use free fonts a lot, and I thought free is free that could be used in any way. I have been learning about many things thanks to my friends.

Comments

  1. ついに!!とうとうやりましたね。祝完成~。パターンの解説はやはりお友達に見てもらったのでしょうか。私達にとっては、英語で初心者にもわかり易く書く、というのが最大の難所ですよね。見た感じもとってもきれい。欲しい人はたっくさんいるはずなので、何度もリストしてこれでもかと人目に触れさせましょう!笑 おめでとうっ。

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment