Better this week.

The homework on my composition class was increasing the amount, and surprised to see how thick the pile of paperwork is. Fun.


Fortunately, 30 errors, I got from the first essay, was decreased to 12 errors on my second essay. It means less work! :D :D :D My teacher keeps saying that "You guys still have 12 essays to work on! Keep doing the homework I give you will lead you to pass the class! Don't worry!" I want to believe her :(

She suggested me to write a shorter essay, which means less mistakes. But it's kind of hard to make it shorter when I have something to write. It is difficult for me to control the length of a essay. When I don't have much ideas of the topic I was given, it can be really short, but it would not be acceptable for teachers as a 5 paragraph essay. In an opposite manner, when I have a lot of ideas of the topic, I naturally cannot stop writing :( Organizing the articles I write and writing essays in grammatically correct English are obviously different skills :( The essay turned in this week became longer (5 pages with double line spacing) (>_<), which I may get more errors.

Well.
By the way, I saw something shocked me in the class.

One Korean girl brought her Korean friend to the class. He was reading a book.


"The last juror" written in Korean......, which students who takes the Reading class, which is the same of my class, are supposed to read it written in ENGLISH.

I was so shocked why I didn't even think of that! I think I can get it written in Japanese since the author is very popular. But at the same time, there is no meaning for her/him to take the Reading class when they don't read an English book.
Well.
I don't want to waste my money for tuition (it's paid from financial aid though). We pay expensive tuition for being educated, not for nothing.

I envy their idea, though. I wish I could be brave like him :(
I will keep working this week, too!