New place mats


Today was hot, too.
I sew interesting sky this afternoon.









I have been working on place mats in new design. It's kind of sad that I cannot say "It's going well."

Here is one of them - the theme is Sakura -.



It was a loooooooong time ago that I was working on one project. I thought I would make a little quilt for myself imaging "Sakura" - I LOVE Sakura - cherry blossoms. But the project was left for a long time. I thought I would do something with it.



I left the main part of this place mat without any stitches, but one "Grama's flower garden" imaging Sakura. I thought I would like to add some stitches with variegated Green or Brown thread.





And, I chose Green thread.











Well, I think this is not bad, but it's not what I wanted.

So, I started to work on another one.







Basically, it's not bad, but again this is not what I wanted :(

Ummmmm.
New place mats project haven't been going well so far :(