July 4th Vacation


Hope you had a wonderful July 4th!
I didn't have a chance to see a fireworks display this year, but am having a very nice time! - Well, I saw a very little one in front when I was driving a car, but had big lightnings and thundering in back; it wasn't enjoyable :(

Here is the first thing that I would like to show.
A sleeping squirrel on a blanch.




He didn't move at all except for his mouth and sometimes blinked. I think he was in a dream of eating food.

And.


momonmo

I started to have another online shop on the Japanese handmade website.
Some of my Japanese friends who also enjoy Etsy tried this website, and they suggested me to open an account there since most of my works have a lot of Japanese taste.

I was very lucky that one lady quickly found me and puchased 2 items while I was still studying this Japanese website. It really motivated me to list more items there. I had never tried to sell something on Japanese site including auctions. Since Japanese siciety has different way and system of business, it would take a while for me to get used to it.

Aaaand, what the most exciting event to me was a GREAT gift! I was waiting and waiting more than a week to receive this! I think he held it until July 4th for double celebrations :-p

My biology professor gave me an "A"!! Yaaaay.

My summer vacation is great so far. I hope yours are greater than mine :)