Magic Wand

It was a pretty nice day like this that I saw Sakura, cherry blossoms, blooming in the campus...





that I appreciate R for having a hard time to find a good and less expensive handy scanner.



My English professor asked us, his students, to bring a photocopy of the entry for our topics of the research paper from a literary encyclopedia which must be a reference actual REAL book from the library. Well... reference book means I cannot take the book out of the library, and making a photocopy means I have to use a copy machine in the library, which cost tooooooo! much.

I was actually making fun of R thinking why he needs such a thing, the handy scanner. The scanner worked so very good for me to scan the pages of the reference book! I had more than 40 pages to scan!

I apologized him for being so rude... he helps me a lot in any occasions....