Happy Thanksgiving!

Long time no see!
It's hard to believe the last post was made in August, which was the beginning of this semester. And, now this semester will be over three weeks later...! Wooo.

I found this object (below) on a door in a bathroom in a service area of highway sometime last year. If I can picturize inside of my brain, probably it looks like this.


R showed me a video this morning that he took on the last year's Thanksgiving. What we were doing was reading materials of Atomic bomb and talking about the history for my research paper.

This year, 200 level English class is suffering me. The professor of this class demands a lot to do to students, read, discuss, write..., due comes every two weeks for a different unit. Finally, I am working on the last unit, and take the final exam and 2 more papers, that's it. I feel like galloping for the whole semester - maybe it's usual.

I asked R if I am improving on something, and he said "Your English is not much improved from the last semester, but your thinking is more focused and organized, which is good." And I am glad that reading became much easier than a year ago. Amazing.

Learning would be much, much more fun if a grade is not a matter. R told me that "Good grades = money" and I think that's true, so I am doing my best - and he is doing his best to help me.

Anyway, I cannot wait the last day of this semester! We are talking about visiting Grand canyon during the winter break. But not sure if we really head for there since we make ourselves too comfortable at home; or we may actually leave home but may not able to get there. S said "in winter? no." and "better to go in spring but crowded" - and I do not have a break in Spring. Anyway, driving with him is fun, always.

Have a happy Thanksgiving to you all :)