Baby Quilts for my friend's babies

I recently found two babies were born in my friends.

When I hear a baby birth, my ears pop up and feeling of "I have to make a baby quilt!" comes to my mind like a tsunami. I want babies to be happy, wish them to have a good childhood that leads to good adulthood. Happy adults will make a good society.

One is Winnie the Pooh.




Back.
I did not want to waste the tiny scraps after cutting FQs into the big pieces for the front, so, used them all for the back...



The other one is an animal panel. I bought 3 panels at a quilt show a couple of years ago for future baby quilts.



The panel had 6 kinds of animals. The quilt has a repetition because the blocks are more than 6. Quilting is a heart pattern.









Making a baby quilt is a happy thing. As well as thinking of a baby's happy life in the future makes me feel happy, working with nursery and novelty fabric is fun.