New Scarf Project - 2

So, it's done! and it was shipped to my friend.
Please check the previous post relevant to this post, if you would be interested in :)







I think it turned out pretty good. It is soft, comfortable to wear and washable at home (hand wash)! I expected to see more bumpy ridges, but it didn't happen. Maybe, 10 layers are too thick to make deep ridges? I will try to make it thinner next time when I make it.

I actually asked her being honest in the birthday card when her exact birth date is... Well, it's not nice thing to write on the card, though, I think she already knew that I forgot the date, but being nice to me. I am sure she will let me know her exact birth date when she will receive the package from me.

Anyway, hope she likes this scarf :) - Not for summer, though! Too hoooooooooot!